Our fast paced Hong Kong Sales team is looking for a results-oriented, highly motivated Program Consultant to help drive sales and marketing initiatives.
Your main responsibilities are:
Our fast paced Hong Kong Sales team is looking for a results-oriented, highly motivated person
- Drive sales of our education programs through daily telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority);
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
- Manage administrative tasks;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students;
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required.
- A University degree;
- 1-2 years of related work experience in travel/FCMG/retail sales;
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (Mandarin a plus);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A hunger to gain management experience and the confidence that you will soon be ready for a management position;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Overseas studying / working experience would be an advantage.
- Dental, travel and medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel opportunities to schools or regional training
- Staff discount on gym and yoga
- EF program discount for direct family
- Personal and career development
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top