If you think ordinary is boring, if you want to work in an international company with opportunities to rotate in our offices around the world, we invite you to join our team at EF. We are looking for ‘sales sharks’ and a good team player who is eager to learn. We are looking for a candidate with a sales and telemarketing background, who is hands on, willing to grow fast, presentable and outgoing.
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our fast growing sales team in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Informing prospects and selling the product through face to face meetings, by phone, seminars and fairs.
- Develop and answer queries from your own portfolio of customers
- Follow up on your enquiries: quotations, telemarketing, CRM & Call-backs, appointments
- Responsible for the sales administration of the students - Contacting the schools for booking confirmation, booking flights, sending confirmation package to students.
- Contact person for students & parents before, during and after the trip.
- Helping the County Product Manager on conducting sales & marketing projects: brochures, media plan, partnership, websites updates.
- Organize visit to school & English test for students & participate in fairs.
- Thai nationality. 23 years old or above
- A University degree. Master or MBA is a plus
- 1-3 years work experience
- Overseas studying / working experience
- Passion for sales and studies abroad
- Native Thai speaker
- Fluency in English (3rd language is a plus)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Ambition to grow in to more senior role within the company
- Proactive, aggressive and able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top