Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives every day? Do you believe that education and cultural exchange can help make the world a better place? Are you a naturally good listener and relationship builder? Do you have passion in and out of the work environment? If so, Cultural Care Au Pair is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team in Berlin.
In this dynamic role, you will use your passion for achieving aggressive goals to guide young men and women through the inquiry process of becoming an au pair in the United States. You will have hands-on involvement in the recruitment, screening, and coaching of our potential au pairs. The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, prioritize, and drive the recruitment process.
Your role is to inspire, motivate, screen, and coach potential candidates. Therefore you must have a keen understanding of the fine balance between sales efficiency and first class customer service. You must be a good listener and relationship builder to understand the true needs and motivators of your customers, and help set them up for success.
- Taking full ownership of sales in your region to reach set sales targets
- Managing a pipeline and maintaining high level of documentation in company CRM
- Driving sales on the phone through high quality consultative calls
- Using needs–based selling techniques throughout entire communication
- Daily administrative tasks and screening of applications
- Occasionally giving presentations, au pair interviews, and conducting face-to face meetings
- Engaging in team-oriented activities: sharing ideas and giving feedback
- Ability to manage high volume of phone calls and emails
- Sales and goal oriented
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Motivation to hit daily goals
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Creative approach to finding mutually beneficial solutions to challenges
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Native fluency in German
- English proficiency required
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications
- Salesforce knowledge helpful
About Us We are a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs. EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top