CULTURAL CARE AU PAIR - Germany, Berlin
Please include cover letter and resume with application
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives every day? Do you believe that education and cultural exchange can help make the world a better place? Are you a naturally good listener and relationship builder? Do you have passion in and out of the work environment? If so, Cultural Care Au Pair is currently looking for a Sales Consultant to join our team in Berlin.
In this dynamic role, you will use your passion for achieving aggressive goals to guide young men and women through the inquiry process of becoming an au pair in the United States. You will have hands-on involvement in the recruitment, screening, and coaching of our potential au pairs. The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, prioritize, and drive the recruitment process.
Your role is to inspire, motivate, screen, and coach potential candidates. Therefore, you must have a keen understanding of the fine balance between sales efficiency and first class customer service. You must be a good listener and relationship builder to understand the true needs and motivators of your customers, and help set them up for success.
- Accountable for regional sales from inquiry through submission of application
- Manage a high volume of sales via phone and email by using consultative techniques and needs based selling
- Ensure proper and thorough documentation exists in company CRM system
- Maintain daily administrative tasks
- Assisting with presentations, au pair interviews, and conducting face-to face meetings
- Engaging in team-oriented activities: sharing ideas and giving feedback
- Sales and goal oriented
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Motivated and competitive
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Native German and English proficiency required
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications
- Salesforce knowledge helpful
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading flexible, affordable, live-in au pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-designated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au Pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and au pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit www.culturalcare.com or www.ef.com.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top