You will consult with clients to help them achieve their language or academic goals through EF study abroad products. To accomplish this, you will establish strong relationships with your clients and provide them with outstanding advice and service, and you will easily meet—and exceed—your monthly sales targets.
- You are passionate about education, language, travel and culture experience.
- You love sales (and achieving sales targets!). It’s in your DNA.
- You know that high quality comes from high standards; and you hold yourself personally accountable for the excellent service your clients receive.
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments.
- You are a natural networker, with the ability to build strong relationships to transform customers into clients—and advocates.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- International study or working experience preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a service industry.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude. Experience with sales, highly preferred.
- Excellent communication ability in both spoken and written English.
- Willing to work occasionally on weekend and public holidays.
EF Education First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, degree preparation and cultural exchange. Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities.
For further information of EF Study Abroad Program in China, please check the following link: http://liuxue.ef.com.cn
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top