Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant? Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? Are you excited about guiding people’s choices which will change their lives? Are you passionate about travel, learning languages and studying abroad? If so, then we would like to hear from you!
The Sales Coordinator is at the heart of what we do at EF “Opening the world though Education”. Many of the most senior leaders at EF today started their career as Sales Consultants, helping students achieve their dreams of going abroad.
As a Sales Consultant at EF you
- Advise and support our students (and parents) and manage the entire sales cycle of our programs
- Work in a start-up-like, young and dynamic atmosphere
- Learn to use our sales techniques and become an expert in selling our programs
- Work in the heart of Hong Kong in our super modern and friendly office on the 23rd floor of Times Square
- Join a fun team!
- Join an international group of 52,000 employees across 114 countries
- Promote and sell our language and study abroad programs through direct customer contact by phone, email and face-to-face interactions
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Participate in offsite and onsite events, including sales presentations and fairs
- Manage administrative tasks and provide pre- and post-sales customer service to our customers (and parents when applicable)
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in sales is preferred
- Native in Cantonese and fluent in English (Mandarin a plus)
- Previous international experience is an advantage (study/work)
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, flexible and great team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Weekend and public holiday shifts will be required
What do we offer our employees?
- An international, dynamic, non-hierarchical and friendly work environment
- Fixed Salary, performance based bonuses and incentives
- Dental, travel and medical insurance
- MPF contribution
- Travel opportunities at our EF schools abroad
- Exciting opportunities for personal and career development
- Staff discounts on gym and yoga
- EF program discount for yourself and family members
- Team events and parties (Halloween, Christmas, Lunar New Year, Summer Party and much more)
If you recognize yourself in the above, and if you are eager to work for a fast-growing multinational company and want to be challenged at the same time, then we are looking forward to receive your application.
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top