Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First, one of the leading organizations in the field of language studies and cultural exchange with 400 offices and schools in over 50 countries around the world. Learn more at http://culturalcare.com.br/
As a Sales Consultant you will join the Cultural Care Au Pair team in Sao Paulo and will be responsible for recruiting au pairs for the Cultural Care program. This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales, business development, and marketing.You should be comfortable doing all aspects of the job: visiting universities, telemarketing and screening candidates.
The ideal candidates should be proactive and able to multitask from day one
Ideal Personal Qualities
• High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
• A strong leader
• Goal oriented
• A good team player
• Charismatic, positive and passionate
• Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
• Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
• Strong presence with solid influencing skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Ideal Professional Qualifications and Skills
• University graduate .
• Preference for a sales and/or marketing background
• Desire of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of MS office (Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), Windows and general comfort with technology
• Support the Sales Manager to develop and grow our market to ensure that sales goals are met
• Attract new customers throughout different marketing strategies (Telemarketing, fairs, stands, visiting universities, digital marketing, etc)
• Screen candidates and follow up with their processes.
• Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top