Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant? Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company? Are you excited about guiding people’s choices which will change their lives? Are you passionate about travel, learning languages and studying abroad? If so, then we would like to hear from you!
The Sales Consultant is at the heart of what we do at EF “Opening the world though Education”. Many of the most senior leaders at EF today started their career as Sales Consultants, helping students achieve their dreams of going abroad.
As a Sales Consultant at EF you:
- Advise and support our students (and parents) and manage the entire sales cycle of our programs
- Work in a start-up-like, young and dynamic atmosphere
- Learn to use our sales techniques and become an expert in selling our programs
- Work in the heart of Hong Kong in our super modern and friendly office at Times Square
- Join a fun team!
- Join an international group of 52,000 employees across 114 countries
- Promote and sell our language and study abroad programs through direct customer contact by phone, email and face-to-face interactions
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Participate in offsite and onsite events, including sales presentations and fairs
- Manage administrative tasks and provide pre- and post-sales customer service to our customers (and parents when applicable)
- A bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of work experience in sales is preferred
- Full fluency in Vietnamese and fluent in English
- Previous international experience is an advantage (study/work)
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude, flexible and great team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Weekend and public holiday shifts will be required
- An international, dynamic, non-hierarchical and friendly work environment
- Fixed Salary, performance based bonuses and incentives
- Travel opportunities at our EF schools abroad
- Exciting opportunities for personal and career development
- EF program discount for yourself and family members
- Team events and parties
If you recognize yourself in the above, and if you are eager to work for a fast-growing multinational company and want to be challenged at the same time, then we are looking forward to receive your application.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.