Sales BD Manager - Study Abroad
EF is the world leader in international education. At EF, our work changes lives for the better. Join a team of educators, innovators, travelers and doers.
- Develop and retain channel clients through regular visits, info- meetings and product trainings
- Take full ownership of channel sales in the region and reach sales targets
- Design and organize activities and event in to reach potential customers
- Achieve excellent customer service by delivering good after-sale service from visa process to pre-departure arrangement
- 3 years or above of work experience, preferably in a service industry
- Excellent communication ability in both spoken and written English. International experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Results driven with a track record of achieving sales targets
- People person with strong relationship building skills
For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities.
For further information of EF Study Abroad Program in China, please check the following link: http://liuxue.ef.com.cn
Back to top