Sales Associate USA
To meet with our fast-paced growth around the globe, we are a looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions Professional to drive recruitment of American students to our amazing international boarding high schools in the US and UK. This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
- Develop and maintain sales channels
- Process and qualify all student leads through telemarketing
- Facilitate admissions consultations to explain our services to potential students and parents
- Manage the booking process for each student
- Participate in the development and promotion of relationship-building activities including recruiting fairs, exhibitions and campus events
- Reach and exceed sales goals
- Management of online marketing tools/social media
- University degree
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience—sales, marketing and consulting understanding preferred
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently without constant in-person oversight
- IB Diploma or Boarding School background is a plus
- Aside from English, at least two other languages preferred
About EF Academy
EF Academy is a boarding college preparatory high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 80 countries and faculty from over 40. Featuring the IGCSE and IB Diploma Program, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.edu/academy
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top