EF Explore America
Do you believe experiential learning is beneficial to students? Are you someone who believes opening the world through education and cultural exchange is important? Do people see you as an outgoing person who is good at connecting with people? Are you a natural at building great relationships?
We are looking for entrepreneurial people to join our sales team who will partner with teachers to coach them through the experience of establishing a travel program within their school and community.
As a Sales Associate with EF Explore America, you will play an integral role in supporting our sales team. You will prospect to teachers and schools to determine their travel plans and educate them about the benefits of traveling with us. In this phone-based, entry-level position, you will be the first point of contact with prospective customers. You must be self-motivated and ready to answer detailed questions about our tour itineraries and be quick to identify a sales opportunity. Excellent communication skills and customer service focused are a must.
- Be responsible for contacting potential customers and qualifying their level of interest
- Be responsive to the needs of the sales team by assisting with administrative work as needed
- Execute the daily operational, day-to-day goals and priorities
- Maintain a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential customers
- Provide price quotes and tour information to potential customers
- Follow up with customers to determine level of commitment
Highlights of Benefits
- Monthly base salary and bonus potential
- Market-leading healthcare and other generous benefits including discounts on Patriots, Bruins and Celtics tickets as well as gym memberships and other retailers
- Three weeks paid vacation time to start and four weeks in year two
- Paid travel at least once a year
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- Innovative and collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Nominated as one of the coolest companies to work for in Boston
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Able to work well under pressure and remain goal-oriented under strict deadlines
- Able to effectively manage high daily phone call and email volume
- Demonstrated proficiency preferred with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Hard working, reliable, self-motivated, focused and confident
EF Explore America provides educational tours for students across America so that they may discover our nation’s best learning destinations. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top