EF College Break
About EF College Break
EF College Break offers international travel opportunities for anyone 18-28. We help young adult travelers get out of their comfort zone, meet new people, and experience the world.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on a talented sales team? Are you excited by the prospect of joining a travel company with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a go-getter with a nothing is impossible attitude? Are you our next superstar?
We need self-motivated sales people who are poised communicators, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for international travel. This role is a great way to hone your sales skills and learn from your veteran colleagues.
- Bold and fearless - demonstrates a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Adapts quickly and embraces change
- Tenacious in all aspects of life and understands how to get the job done
- “No goal is unattainable” attitude
- An influencer - builds strong relationships and loves talking to people
- Resourceful- always thinking of creative approaches
- Total team player, with a drive to see the team succeed
- Positive attitude- even under pressure!
- Self-motivator when it comes to projects and new tasks
- Reach all sales goals and metrics
- Continuously improve skills
- Maintain a high volume of outbound phone calls to potential travelers
- Qualify potential travelers and consistently follow up to determine level of interest
- Work closely with Trip Consultants to close the sale
- Bachelor’s degree
- No previous sales experience required, but preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in sales ability
- Ability to not only meet, but exceed long and short-term goals
- Ability to take ownership of a sale and be resourceful under pressure
- Passport- and a desire to travel!
- International travel experience preferred, but not required
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
Back to top