EF Ultimate Break
About EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break offers international travel opportunities for anyone 18-29. We help young adult travelers get out of their comfort zone, meet new people, and experience the world.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact on a talented sales team? Are you excited by the prospect of joining a travel company with an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a go-getter with a nothing is impossible attitude? Are you our next superstar?
We need self-motivated sales people who are poised communicators, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for international travel. This role is a great way to hone your sales skills and learn from your veteran colleagues.
- Bold and fearless - demonstrates a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Adapts quickly and embraces change
- Tenacious in all aspects of life and understands how to get the job done
- “No goal is unattainable” attitude
- An influencer - builds strong relationships and loves talking to people
- Resourceful- always thinking of creative approaches
- Total team player, with a drive to see the team succeed
- Positive attitude- even under pressure!
- Self-motivator when it comes to projects and new tasks
- Reach all sales goals and metrics
- Continuously improve skills
- Maintain a high volume of outbound phone calls to potential travelers
- Qualify potential travelers and consistently follow up to close the sale
- Bachelor’s degree
- No previous sales experience required, but preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in sales ability
- Ability to not only meet, but exceed long and short-term goals
- Ability to take ownership of a sale and be resourceful under pressure
- Passport- and a desire to travel!
- International travel experience preferred, but not required
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top