Sales and Marketing Manager - Study Abroad Programs
SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER INDONESIA - STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM
We are looking for a high caliber individual to join EF’s fast growing Indonesian team. You will be part of the management team. You will develop, coordinate and implement all sales and marketing efforts of one major program to increase the presence in Indonesia, generate new leads of potential customers through online and offline promotional campaign, organize activities and events and develop new channels to grow the business. You will be managing a team of 3 sales staff.
- Manage a team of approximately 3 sales staff
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers
- Sales management including target setting, daily pipeline follow up, support for closing sales
- Recruitment, training, sales coaching, performance management, sales processes
- Marketing budget ownership
- Develop and execute sales and marketing campaigns
- Event management for educational fairs
- Manage administrative tasks and provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required
- Analysis of your sales situation, the current market, and our competitors – always be 5 steps ahead.
- Develop, execute & evaluate sales and marketing strategies.
- Contribute to the development of the dedicated product under your responsibility.
- Exploration of partnership options and cooperation with other companies and education institutions
- Attract, develop and retain exceptional staff, including hiring and coaching tomorrow’s leaders
- Drive customer relationship management and retention program: Responsibility for building up new and maintain existing customer relationships and ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and support.
- Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets as well as ensuring effective expense planning and cost controls.
- Crisis management and complaint handling.
- Cooperation with our production units across the World
- A bachelor degree from a reputable university; post-graduate degree a big advantage
- Study or work experience overseas is a requirement with experience of working in international and cross cultural environment
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and spoken) essential
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales and Sales Management, proven track record, experience in Sales training is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Results oriented, Strategic and analytical, Organized and detail-oriented
- A desire to grow in senior leadership roles within 3 years with possibly some international posting
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure, Flexible, able to work in a high paced growth environment
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We now have 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate and While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top