Sales and Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for new sale and marketing talent for our Norwegian sales office. If you are passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move. EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education, travelling and cultural exchange.
More specifically you will work in our Academic Year Abroad team. The target group is 17+, where you will be selling and marketing the dream of going a 6, 9 or 11 months “academic year abroad” program, where language learning and having the best year of his/her life, is the priority.
We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Norway and abroad. You will get a unique opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills, and through personal and professional development be able to advance to a different and higher position.
- Deliver on your own sales targets through telemarketing and face to face meetings.
- Execution of marketing initiatives like product website, Facebook ads, newsletters etc.
- Routine administration tasks.
- Represent EF Education First and our products at school visits, career fairs as well as information meetings.
The following characterizes you as a person
- Lots of “nothing is impossible” & entrepreneurial mindset.
- You care a great deal about results and building your career
- Flexible and don’t mind odd work hours, as we call also during evenings to our customers
- Great team player who loves fun and creating good vibes around you & driving your own tasks independently from start to finish
- Loves customer contact and going the extra mile for our customers
- Best days are the ones where you joggled with several different tasks (and some of them popped up during the day!)
- Creative thinker and strong DO’er with marketing experience on eg. social media
- Detail-oriented when needed, but good at assessing when “good is good enough”
- Loves travelling and sharing your anecdotes with colleagues and customers
- 1-2 years’ sales or marketing background, but not a must
- You are a native Norwegian speaker, and proficient in English communication (written and spoken)
- Minimum bachelor degree
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top