Sales and Marketing Coordinator
By Joining our team you will have chance to go travel abroad and to see the world! Forget about ordinary boring job!
If you think you are young, dynamic, fun, motivated, work hard and never stop learning, Apply now! this is a job for you.
- Responsible for development, and implementation of a marketing plan
- You will manage the online marketing and build and update any social media networking.
- Reaching sales target by providing tours and explanation of services to potential clients, families, and referrals, including evenings and weekends as requested.
- Handle all PR opportunities and generate interests
- Good communication presentation skills
- following through on all inquiries within 24 hours.
- Work with the Country Program Manager to make sure Sales Plan is being reached
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience as a sales
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crisis
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business, or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top