Sales and Marketing Consultant
We are looking for a passionate, sales driven candidate who is excited by travel and the opportunities of an international career.
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Maintain records of contacts & accounts and use the CRM system
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at fairs and info meetings
- Proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Understand and meet weekly and monthly sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Being a contact person for our clients before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Give presentations to potential clients in various locations in Denmark
- Bachelor's degree
- Native level of Danish
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
We are 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top