Sales and Marketing Consultant
To meet with our fast-paced growth around the globe, we are a looking for a world-class Sales and Admissions Professional to drive recruitment of Norwegian students to our amazing EF Academy international boarding high schools in the US and UK.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization, and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done. A candidate who relishes career advancement through proving themselves and leaving their individual mark among passionate, progressive, talented colleagues around the world.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales and Marketing Coordinator for EF Academy are:
- Product expansion of our high quality international boarding school program in Norway;
- Drive sales of our programs through telesales with potential Norwegian customers (your #1 priority);
- Planning and execution of student fairs, school visits and other inquiry generating activities;
- Plan and execute strategic marketing efforts;
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree within Business, Marketing or Sales;
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad. IB Diploma or Boarding School background is a plus;
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience—sales, marketing and consulting understanding preferred;
- A thirst for a high-paced, exciting global career and a passion for international education, languages, travel, and cultural exploration;
- A drive to prove yourself and an ability to work independently without constant in-person oversight;
About EF Education First
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Our program EF Academy is a boarding college preparatory high school with campuses in the UK and the US, with students from over 80 countries and faculty from over 40. Featuring the IGCSE and IB Diploma Program, EF Academy boasts a progressive curriculum and multicultural immersion on its campuses to create the world’s future global citizens. www.ef.no/academy
EF offers a young, fun and dynamic work environment in the center of Oslo, right by Nationalteateret. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Application deadline: August 7th, 2016
Application may be submitted in Norwegian
Start date: September 1st 2016
Please contact Country Manager for EF Education First, Lena Sjøttem, at [email protected] or 22 94 12 11 for any enquiries about the position.
Back to top