Sales and Marketing Consultant
We are always looking for a great sales talent for our Danish sales office. If you are passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move.
EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization, and we are currently looking for sales talent who wants a great career at EF. The pace in EF is fast and we work hard to achieve great results. As a payback we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Denmark and abroad. You will get a unique opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills, and through personal and professional development be able to advance to a different and higher position. The Copenhagen office is centrally located, we have lunch setup, a young and energetic office, and annual sales bonus.
There is a significant focus every day on sales and reaching our sales ambitions, so sales and everything around it must excite you. Primarily the sales happens on the phone, calling customers who have asked to be contacted. On top of this, as sales and marketing consultant your tasks will vary from day to day and from low-season to high-season. You will be handling customer inquiries and complete sales and enrollment via phone, meetings, info meetings and email. You will also work with coming up with ideas to marketing (lead generation) activities, executing them, and following them through.
- Sales and customer service over the phone and face- to-face
- Represent EF Education First and our product at study and career fairs as well as information meetings
- Bring in your own ideas to optimize the sales processes, the customer experience and to reach the targets.
- Administration follow-up of your own sales
- Execution of marketing initiatives like product website, Facebook ads, newsletters etc.
You will be working closely with your team leader and team colleagues. This allows a great deal of influence on how you do your everyday tasks, but it also demands an ability to work and think independently and be a self-motivated.
About you – You can identify yourself to a large extent with
- Reaching targets is exciting to you and a challenge you embrace!
- 1-3 years’ sales background – ideally telemarketing and business-to-consumer
- You thrive in a fast paced sales environment and have sales in your DNA and deliver great customer service
- You are a native Danish speaker, and proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Good written communication skills
- You have experience from direct sales and facing customers
- You know how and appreciate to work in a team as well as on your own
- Showing initiative and taking on responsibility comes natural to you
- You are goal-oriented, enthusiastic and empathic in all your relations
- You are competitive and count results – not working hours
- Ideally you have work experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
- You have probably spent some time abroad and we look forward to hear some anecdotes and learn how travelling has shaped you as a person!
- Minimum 2-3 years education after high-school, e.g. a bachelor degree or similar
We are 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel, and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top