Sales and Marketing Consultant
We are looking for a new sales and marketing talent for our Danish sales office as we are expanding our sales team from 4 to 5 people. If you are passionate, loves working with people, and want an international career, EF Education First could be your next career move.
More specifically you will work in our language course team that consists of a team leader and 4 sales and marketing consultants. The target group is customers in the age group of 16+ years, including parents, selling and marketing the dream of going abroad on a language course.
EF Education First is an international and dynamic organization centered around education, travelling and cultural exchange. The Copenhagen sales office consists of passionate people aged primarily from 24-30 years, it is centrally located, we have lunch setup, and annual sales bonus. We will ensure a great on-boarding so you get familiar with our products, CRM system and our company.
We work hard to achieve great results, and we promise you a good laugh with your colleagues on a daily basis, as well as fantastic career opportunities in Denmark and abroad. You will get a unique opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills, and through personal and professional development be able to advance to a different and higher position.
There is a strong focus every day on sales and reaching our sales ambitions, so sales and everything around customer interaction must excite you. Primarily the sales happens on the phone, by calling customers who have asked to be contacted (we don’t do ‘cold calling’). You will be handling customer inquiries and complete sales and enrollment via phone, meetings, info meetings and email. You will also work with specific marketing and brand awareness tasks and activities, and be responsible for idea generation, execution, and following-through.
You will be working closely with your team leader and team colleagues. This allows a great deal of influence on how you do your everyday tasks, but it also demands an ability to work and think independently and be a self-motivated. You will be in contact with customers from typically 13-14 years and parents, selling and marketing our language courses.
- Deliver on your own sales targets through telemarketing and face to face meetings.
- Execution of marketing initiatives like product website, Facebook ads, newsletters etc.
- Routine administration tasks.
- Represent EF Education First and our products at school visits, career fairs as well as information meetings.
The following characterizes you as a person
- Lots of “nothing is impossible” & entrepreneurial mindset.
- You care a great deal about results and building your career
- Flexible and don’t mind odd work hours, as we call also during evenings to our customers
- Great team player who loves fun and creating good vibes around you & driving your own tasks independently from finish-start
- Loves customer contact and going the extra mile for our customers
- Best days are the ones where you joggled with several different tasks (and some of them popped up during the day!)
- Creative thinker and strong DO’er with marketing experience on eg. social media
- Detail-oriented when needed, but good at assessing when “good is good enough”
- Loves travelling and sharing your anecdotes with colleagues and customers
You can also say clear YES to
- 1-3 years’ sales background – ideally telemarketing and direct sales to consumers. Marketing experience is a plus.
- You are a native Danish speaker, and proficient in English communication (written and spoken)
- Minimum bachelor degree
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education, and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. Today, we are over 46.500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top