Sales and Customer Support Internship
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process.
Do you think you match this profile as well? Than keep on reading!
For our office based in Brussels we are looking for a Sales & Customer Support Internship
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions
- External representation of the company at fairs, events and info-sessions
- Conception of new sales ideas and strategies
Customer Support responsibilities
- All administrative tasks from the moment the student books until his/her departure. This includes but it is not limited to: sending reservations confirmations and invoices, booking flights, recovering outstanding balance recovery, booking changes, follow up with our international schools, etc.
- Supporting the customer service manager in continuously improving the quality of our services and information to our students
- Assisting in translating and implementing international elements in local market
- Helping the country manager in the daily office management
- Native in French and fluent in English
- Proactive and like to take initiative
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- A fast learner and efficient at daily tasks
- Creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- International experience in the form of an exchange year or a language stay abroad is an advantage
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top