Sales and Admissions Consultant
Sales and Admissions Consultant – Education First, Thornwood, New York
There are jobs that are exciting but don’t offer any chances for a long-term career.
There are jobs that pay well but are boring.
There are jobs with a pre-set path that offers no flexibility to try something new.
And then… there are jobs that are not only versatile, promote creativity, team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking but can also be the start of an inspiring international career.
Does such an opportunity spark your interest?
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, READ ON.
The full time Sales Consultant position at EF is responsible to support sales, marketing activities, telemarketing, strategy and operations, which will work with the Country Product Manager, based in Thornwood, New York.
This role operates from a modern international campus in the suburbs of NYC among a young and dynamic team.
Only candidates who express a passion for international education, multiculturalism, and who possess strong sales instincts will be considered. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Support all sales processes, with a significant focus on phone sales and superb follow-up with prospective customers.
- Working with SalesForce CRM system, Docs, Invoicing, Telemarketing.
- Overall responsibility for accomplishing day-to-day activities and monthly/annual sales goals.
- Analysis of your sales situation.
- Management of your customer pipeline.
- Different market approaches, local opportunities, and our competitors analysis.
- To support sales and marketing strategies.
- To be in contact with our school campuses for customer service and good care/management of our students.
- Responsibility for building up new and maintain existing customer relationships and ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and support.
- Developing relationships with private middle schools in the US, Canada, and English-speaking Caribbean.
- Budgeting time for local administrative work like invoicing, visa preparation, marketing material distributions, and so on.
- To assist in creating and producing marketing material.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, International Relations, or a related discipline preferred.
- Native English-speaker with proficiency in Spanish and/or French a plus
- Sales experience with a high-end clientele preferred
- You are a communicative person - with a passion for sales.
- Proactive and aggressively goal-oriented.
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Multi-task, and possess outstanding organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effective self-management.
- Having lived or studied overseas is a big plus.
- Candidates must have US citizenship.
- Candidates must have a motor vehicle as our office is in the suburbs and not easily accessible by public transit at all times.
*Please note that some national trips might be required for prospecting & sales purposes.
Also international trips might be necessary for training development.
- Excellent medical/dental coverage
- Paid sick days, 10 national holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 3 weeks’ paid vacation in first year; 4 weeks paid vacation in subsequent years
- Complimentary lunch provided daily on EF’s Thornwood campus
- Fidelity 401K retirement plan available
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture, and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top