Sales and Admissions Consultant
Sales & Marketing Consultant
EF International Language Centers
EF International Language Centers is currently looking for a candidate who is passionate about international education. In this unique role—a hybrid of sales, consulting, and education—you will be promoting language immersion courses and University Preparation programs in the US. Your daily tasks will include direct sales via phone and email, customer relationship management, agent relation management and business development, marketing and brand awareness, and customer service support to our students preparing for their departure.
- Direct Sales – Educating potential customers on academic and language programs across a great range of destinations and the benefits of an experience abroad
- Agent Sales – Managing domestic education agents, building and maintaing agent relations, motivating agents to meet sales goals, and expanding agent business.
- Marketing – Developing and implementing a marketing strategy to inform students of the myriad language learning opportunities available with EF International Language Centers
- Customer service and administrative support to assist a small team with all aspects of business, including invoicing, tracking, data analysis, and other admin tasks
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to delivery of highest level of customer satisfaction
- Fluency in Spanish required
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top