We are looking for someone passionate for sales, competitive, who wants to join an international company and wants to open the world through education. If you think this is you, we would love to connect.
You will help EF clients interested in learning a language abroad to choose the right program for their educational and fluency goals. To accomplish this, you will support a dynamic sales team at EF’s office in Concepcion. Day to day, that may mean answering phone enquiries, preparing existing customers for departure, updating our website, launching email campaigns, or spreading the word about EF in the surrounding community.
Talents and skills:
* You are a natural networker, telemarketer, public speaker, and salesperson. You would enjoy advising prospective clients about the benefits of studying abroad.
* You communicate well in English, and would excel at liaising with colleagues in our language schools abroad to book or modify courses.
* You are committed to preparing EF clients for the adventure ahead by organizing their flights, visas, and travel plans.
* You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments.
* Degree from a respected university.
* International experience, having worked or studied abroad.
* Sound communication ability in both spoken and written English.
* Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office.
* Availability to work weekends
* Ability to travel internationally on an occasional basis.
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then we play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that
*Please submit your cv and your cover letter in English.
Back to top