We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented professional. The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of the assigned territory sales volume.
- University degree
- Interested in sales, ideally with some experience
- Native Spanish speaker
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the region
- International experience (work, studies, exchange)
- Able to work well under pressure and remain goal-oriented under strict deadlines
- Creative, lively and dynamic, with flexible, detail-oriented work style
- Extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, aggressive, and able to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives under high pressure and wants to work in an uncontrolled environment with very few restrictions
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and process outstanding organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to drive and motivate others
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV in English.
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then we play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
Back to top