Cultural Care Au Pair
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First, one of the leading organizations in the field of language studies and cultural exchange with 400 offices and schools in over 50 countries around the world. Learn more at www.culturalcare.com/aboutus
As a Sales Advisor you will join the Cultural Care Au Pair team and will be responsible for recruiting au pairs for the Cultural Care program. This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with skills in sales, business development, and marketing. You should be comfortable doing all aspects of the job: visiting universities, telemarketing and screening candidates.
The ideal candidates should be proactive and able to multitask from day one.
Ideal Personal Qualities
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Goal oriented
- A good team player
- Charismatic, positive and passionate
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
Ideal Professional Qualifications and Skills
- Preference for a sales background
- Desire of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office (Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), Windows
Customer Relationship Management experience
- Support the Sales Manager to develop and grow our market to ensure that sales goals are met
- Attract new customers throughout different marketing strategies (Telemarketing, fairs, stands, visiting universities, digital marketing, etc)
- Screen candidates and follow up with their processes.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction
The Sales Advisor will be based in São Paulo and will report to the Sales Manager in São Paulo.
This position requires traveling
Back to top