We are looking for a sales superstar who will bring an amazing energy and drive to our team and who wants to join an international company to open the world through education. If you think this is you, we would love to connect.
You will help clients interested in learning a language abroad to choose the right EF program for their educational and fluency goals. To accomplish this, you will support a dynamic sales team at EF’s office in Panama City. Day to day duties include telemarketing, providing guidance through consultation sessions at the office, visa and financial process orientation, preparing existing customers for departure, hosting fairs, touring the country side and post sales activities.
Talents and skills:
* You are a natural networker, telemarketer, public speaker, and salesperson. You enjoy advising prospective clients about the benefits of studying abroad.
* You communicate well in Spanish and English, and would excel at liaising with colleagues in our language schools abroad to book or modify courses.
* You are committed to preparing EF clients for the adventure ahead by organizing their flights, visas, and travel plans.
* You are solution-focused and you always look for new ways to generate leads and sales.
* University degree
* International experience, having worked or studied abroad.
* Sound communication ability in both spoken and written English.
* Knowledge of the Panamanian market.
* Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office.
* Availability to work weekends
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then we play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top