Our fast paced Alphaville sales team is looking for a results-oriented, highly motivated Sales Advisor to help drive sales and marketing initiatives.
• Drive sales of our education programs through daily telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority);
• Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
• Manage administrative tasks;
• Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students;
You must have:
• A University degree;
• 1-2 years of related work experience in travel/retail sales;
• Fluency in BR Portuguese and English;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• A hunger to gain management experience and the confidence that you will soon ready for a management position;
• Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
• Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
• Overseas studying / working experience would be an advantage.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV .
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top