Sales & Admissions Coordinator
Sales & Admissions Coordinator
EF International Language Centers
EF International Language Centers is currently looking for a talented individual to help promote language study abroad courses in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. As a Sales & Admissions Coordinator you will join a truly international team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, proactively responding to client queries and bookings, administration of the booking process on the after sales process, building up the company brand, advising potential students on EF programs, and supporting students who are currently abroad. We offer candidates a wealth of experience and the opportunity to develop a broad range of marketable skills. You will support relationships with embassies, agents, and EF school staff from around the globe.
The ideal candidate is someone one who is passionate about travel and international education and is a motivated, sales oriented team player.
- Recognized degree from a U.S. college or university
- Sales oriented and target driven with 1-2 years of work experience in sales, marketing, education, customer service, or tourism
- Ability to manage high volumes of phone calls and emails on a daily basis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to motivate teammates
- Commitment to delivery of highest level of customer satisfaction
- Creative, passionate, lively, and dynamic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- A great team player
- Ability to help promote and develop marketing activities and manage social media outlets, including, but not limited to: updating websites, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials
- Study abroad experience or knowledge of at least one foreign language desirable
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to open the world through education and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit careers.ef.com.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top