Sales & Admission Consultant
Do you dream of a job where your work will have an impact on the world?
EF Academy International Boarding school is looking for an Admission Consultant to join the enrolment team in our Warsaw office. The Admission consultant will be responsible to market EF Academy schools to prospective students and their families in Poland, enrolling new students in numbers sufficient to meet sales targets on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
We are looking for an ambitious, organized and results-driven professional who wants the opportunity to combine sales, marketing, and leadership skills into a growing country.
This role requires a driven, independent person who can easily grasp the vision of rapid sales growth in a dynamic organization and is highly motivated by rolling up their sleeves and getting the heavy lifting done.
Your main responsibilities as an Admissions Consultant for EF Academy:
- Represent EF Academy and serve as the face of the school with prospective families in Poland
- Promoting our top ranked program to potential candidates over the phone and drive sales
- Engage and inform prospective parents and students about EF Academy and the benefits of a high school education in our schools on an individual and group basis
- Provide excellent pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Supporting the Head of Enrollment in planning and executing strategic marketing efforts to grow the Polish student base
- Consistently meeting and exceeding individual KPIs and targets
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree within Business, Marketing or Sales
- Full fluency in Polish and high proficiency level of English (C1 Required)
- Sales oriented and target driven person with minimum 1-2 years ‘sales experience preferably in Education / international education
- Experience of studying, living, and/or working abroad
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer
- Goes the extra mile
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- IB Diploma or Boarding School background is a plus
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment at our Sales office in Warsaw
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for growth
- Regular training sessions, seminars, and events
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication and travel.
EF Academy International Boarding Schools opens a world of opportunities for high school students by providing them with a transformational international education, thorough preparation for university and a future that knows no borders.
EF Academy is part of EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.