As Sales Administrator, you will support the EF Corporate Solutions team in a diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks.
- Administration and reporting
- Invoices and contract processing
- Responding to phone enquiries
- Distribution to clients
- Tracking payments and expenses
- Organizing business trips
- Coordinating courier work
- At least 2 years administrative experience with proficient computer skills
- Structured and well organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Open, communicative and team oriented personality
- Fast learner with an efficient way of working
- Ability to succeed in stressful situations, with a commitment to customer service
- Native Russian speaker and a high level of English proficiency
- University Graduate
EF offers its employees a varied, creative and dynamic work environment, which is defined by the team spirit and positive work atmosphere as well as the many opportunities for personal growth. Our employees are communicative, have fun at work and constantly aim for professional development.
EF is a fast moving company that is able, thanks to its constant growth, to offer its employees and trainees a large variety of career opportunities in Russia and abroad. Have we caught your attention? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete application in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top