Cultural Care Au Pair
Do you want to work in a fun, high-energy environment where you can make a difference in people’s lives each day and help open the world through education and cultural exchange? Cultural Care Au Pair is seeking meticulous and determined Sales Admin to contribute to the Program Education team by managing lead distribution and supporting regional sales teams. This role is a great entry in to the world of Cultural Care, and offers exciting potential career advancement for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Cultural Care Au Pair helps young adults from around the world make the impressive commitment to spend a year living away from family and friends to live with an American host family. Cultural Care Au Pair is a designated program sponsor under the U.S. Department of State’s federally regulated au pair program. We provide support and program management during this exchange year. Cultural Care has recently celebrated 25 years of bringing families and au pairs together. We are a worldwide organization based in more than 20 countries. The average tenure of our US staff is 6 years – and increasing! We are now about 50% based in our Boston and Denver offices and 50% field based.
Who are you?
You make sure you have all the information before making a decision, so you know you chose the best laptop because you did your research. It’s entirely possible that you’ve created a Wikipedia account to fix that typo or inaccuracy that was bugging you. When it’s time to split the check at dinner with friends, you grab it, divide it, and calculate the tip. On trips, you tend to book the places to stay and plan a daily itinerary of things to do.
- Distribute leads in Salesforce to regional teams and field staff based on company sales guidelines
- Monitor follow-up on leads distributed to field staff to ensure quality and consistency
- Act as point person between in-house sales team and field staff
- Manage the host family database with accurate, up-to-date account information
- Track trends in leads and sales
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to seamlessly work between multiple accounts and databases
- Strong adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Polished, professional speaking and writing skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a positive and upbeat demeanor
A few of our benefits & perks:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1styear), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) contributions with Fidelity
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Complimentary in-house language classes
Cultural Care Au Pair is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world, or earn an academic degree.
About EF Education First:
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top