Sales Account Manager (B2B Business Development). Moscow, Russia.
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for an Account Director to play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s business across Russia. This is a critical and high profile quota-carrying role. You are a hunter and our passion is sourcing and closing new business.
- As an Account Director you will run international projects with some of the largest companies in Russia. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key clients, accounting for all phases of the sales process. You will generate revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with high-profile corporate clients, mainly Fortune 1000 companies
- By the end of the first year, you will be expected to have closed 2-3 key accounts
- You will develop and maintain a personal network of senior executives (C-level) in large, international companies in Russia.
- As a key member of the EF CS team, you will participate in the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan for the region and contribute to establishing best practice at a global level.
- 5+ years' experience of successful value based B2B solution/consultative selling targeting senior executive level (HR Director, Purchasing Director and potentially CEO level in large corporations).
- Genuine experience of how to conduct a needs analysis and creating a convincing value proposition that addresses critical business issues.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment; she/he will be masterful in influencing, driving and developing power in the most precarious of situations, and will not take Defeat or take No for an answer.
- Personal network at Senior Management level within major national and multinational companies is a strong plus (e.g. network within HR Directors, Learning & Development Directors community).
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Solid negotiator, great with numbers and contracts.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree or equivalent.
- Complete fluency in Russian and English is essential.
- A positive attitude, sense of humour, and empathy for others
- Enjoys challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture
- A very results-driven and hands-on approach and always looking for improvement
- An ability to think and react quickly to daily surprises and take charge in emergencies
- “Killer instinct”: Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
We will offer the right candidate:
- A dynamic and fast paced work environment
- International business experience
- Fun and highly motivated colleagues with a ´nothing is impossible´ and ´entrepreneurial´ attitude
- A possibility to have an international career
- A competitive salary
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately-held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world.www.ef.com/corporate
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Back to top