Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a B2C sales leader with experience in customer care to head up a team of 5-10 sales and operational staff. Experience with CRM’s, account management and expertise in lead generation and conversion is essential. While you should have already managed a team, you should not be afraid to lead from the front in terms of the marketing and the sales process. You need to be strategically- minded, number driven and able to guide your team to reach ambitious goals on a weekly basis.
At EF we are a dynamic team who love providing education, entertainment and the experiences of a lifetime to our students, and also ourselves. Apply today to start your journey with our network of established and experienced international schools. Launch your career in the global sphere of language, education and travel and join us in our mission: to open the world through education.
- Recruit, train and develop an effective team of telesales and customer care coordinators
- Create a detailed marketing plan focusing on offline and online strategies
- Implement, participate in, and drive all marketing activities
- Reach weekly sales targets in terms of enquiries and bookings
- Maintain an accurate database of all customers
- Ensure excellence in customer care for all students and providers
- Highly motivated, energetic and positive
- Results and data driven
- An excellent communicator with students, colleagues, hosts and external suppliers
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Fluent in English - minimum C2 Proficiency level
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2C sales with experience in a CRM
- Experience as a manager or team leader
- A flexible approach to work
- An ability to make things happen and get along with everyone
- Valid driver’s license is required
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply your CV and cover letter
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top