Sales Account Coordinator
Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Seriously – are you?
Be challenged and supported in a one of a kind culture surrounded by thoughtful and brilliant people. Take pride in being part of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of the next generation.
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative – not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global – we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated – we really do believe in “work hard – play hard”
Who you are
- You are dynamic, task-oriented, and have unmatched attention to detail
- Flexibility is your middle name
- Once you have the details, you can run with a project (but also know when to ask questions)
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- You are a whiz with technology and know you can figure anything out
- Creativity drives you – you can take an idea and develop a process around it
- Your passion and positivity help move our team forward
- Being challenged is fun for you
- When you see CTRL+C and CTRL+V you say “yep, that’s me.”
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
As a Sales Account Coordinator with EF Educational Tours, you will play an integral role in supporting our sales team. In this primarily administrative-based position, you will be responsible for assisting our sales staff in the creation of sales tools and documents which will be used directly by our customers. Without missing a beat, you will be involved with many projects at a time. As a Sales Associate, your quality is impeccable and you never get discouraged if we need your expertise at the drop of a hat. You love to work furiously in PowerPoint, Excel and Office but also enjoy speaking with customers to help problem solve. You love to share your ideas and are always thinking about how to do things faster and better. Your role will be as big as you can grow it
A tiny bit about EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top