Resident Experience Coordinator
- San Francisco, CA
As the Resident Experience Coordinator, you will join a passionate team assisting first year students for Hult in San Francisco. Working to provide exceptional support and guidance to international students during their time as residents of Rincon Hill Apartments (RHA), you will be helping to create and maintain a positive residential environment for residents. With staff and other student leaders, you will build a community through strategic programming initiatives. You must be able to handle conflicts, be creative, flexible, and serve as a positive role model on and off RHA property.
Candidates will be required to:
• Live on-site and be a visible Hult representative in community areas
• Maintain a safe and positive learning community in residence through active engagement with residents and upholding community policies
• Utilize problem solving skills to resolve roommate disputes and other types of mediation
• Provide support and guidance to all students living in RHA
• Work with UDR to manage crisis situations and ensure student safety and welfare.
• Intervene in negative behavior in the community by upholding all Hult, 388 Beale policies and US laws which govern student conduct and, when necessary, initiating disciplinary action
• Plan and execute monthly social and community-building activities for residents with Student Mentor which include:
- o 1 Big even
- o 1 Community event
- o 1 Health program/well-being
- o 1 Passive program - inside apartment (apartment living)
• Attend Res Life training's each semester
• Be active in engaging a “learning outside of the classroom” initiative
• Respond and assist Hult students with housing inquiries
• Report to the Head of Residence Life, San Francisco
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least two years of experience as a Resident Assistant or similar capacity
• Experience living, studying, or working abroad or experience working with international students and their particular adjustment issues
• Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills as well as a positive attitude
• Events management preferred, as is comfort with nontraditional work hours
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world
Back to top