Ready to take on real responsibilities, challenging workloads and be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Residence supervisor in our Balluta Bay self catering apartments for the 18 + students.
This role is a fast paced role which provides excellent experience in Hospitality, customer care and handling situations with a “can do “attitude. In return we look for our staff to be friendly, firm , professional and organize in order to help provide the great EF service within the residence.
- Take charge of clerical duties such as basic database entry, filing, and student registration
- Help with student inquiries and follow-up (face-to-face or other communication channels)
- Liaise with Sales Offices regarding residence availability for new bookings
- Assist with residence room allocations & administration
- Participate in weekend duties and check-ins/check-outs
- Carry out weekly room checks and follow-up
- Report to Residence Manager to ensure smooth running of the residence
- Communicate effectively and maintain good relationships with all students.
- Help organize and promote residence activities/events/offers
- Checking and reporting welfare issues relating to students in residence
- Acting as designated responsible adult to accompany students for hospital/doctor visits, off-site trips and excursions where needed (may be required out of hours)
- Excellent English language skills
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humour
- Good communicator who enjoys meeting people
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Enjoy taking ownership and confident to take initiatives
- Organised and creative
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focused
- Multicultural experience/awareness
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference check. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top