EF International Language Schools
Who You Are
- Do you have Residence Life experience?
- Are communication skills one of your talents?
- Are you interested in working with an international EF team and external suppliers?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
As a Residence Manager, you will be responsible for the welfare of students in one of our EF Residences. This is a very active roll requiring a large amount of interaction with both EF students and staff, as well as external suppliers; organisation and excellent Customer Service skills are a must!
- Planning and managing arrivals and departures at the EF Residence.
- Liaising closely with catering and accommodation suppliers.
- Allocating accommodation to students and EF staff and keeping accurate records of rooming allocations.
- Ensuring accommodation meets high standards of quality, cleanliness and comfort.
- Calculating daily catering requirements and ensuring a consistently high quality of meals.
- Coordinating damage checks and collecting room deposits.
- Creating staff rotas for meal and night duties.
- Welfare and discipline in the EF Residence.
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend a Senior Staff Training weekend prior to your contract commencing.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top