Residence Life Coordinator
- Cambridge, MA
As a Residence Life Coordinator (RLC) you will join the fast-moving Hult Boston team. We are looking for a dynamic, engaging, and student-driven individual to join our Residence Life team. The RLC team manages building needs and the community at Hult House on a day-to-day basis. Please note, this is a live-in role.
Who you are
- Passionate about student experience- we strive to give students the best experience possible as they live and study at Hult House
- An entrepreneur- we strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. Our staff members are challenged to think outside the box and find creative solutions to problems
- Motivated by ownership- we’re busy, and frequently have multiple competing priorities. You’ll need to be on top of all the small details and see priorities through to the finish
- Serve as the main point of contact for all residential students, providing ongoing mentorship, direction to resources, and serving as an example for the community
- Provide supervision to 7-10 student employees, including Resident Assistant staff through bimonthly meetings and 1:1 support
- Serve as a sounding board to student feedback; partner with students directly to implement their ideas
- Assist with the development and delivery of Resident Assistant, Student Assistant, and Sophomore Assistant Fall Training and the Resident Assistant Summit
- Manage building-wide programming as determined by the Resident Assistant Staff
- Lead Resident Assistant selection, training, and development throughout the year
- Serve on an on-call rotation (weekly), assisting with escalated situations and instructing Resident Assistant staff as needed
- Manage building issues, including but not limited to Room Condition Reports, maintenance requests, and common space issues
- Assist with hall openings and closings, including at academic breaks
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience living, studying, or working abroad or experience working with international students and their particular adjustment issues
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills as well as a positive attitude
- Events management preferred, as is comfort with nontraditional work hours
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
Hult is the global community creating the future of business. Founded by Bertil Hult, a pioneering voice in education, Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school that strives to deliver the most relevant education for today's ever-evolving, fast-paced world.
Students can choose from a range of practical, business-focused programs including the Global One-Year MBA, Global Executive MBA, Masters, and Bachelor degrees, as well as our extensive Executive Education programs. With six campus locations in the influential cities of Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 140 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are accredited by the world’s three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top