EF Tokyo is looking for friendly and dynamic Residence Advisors to welcome and assist in our residences our international students coming to study Japanese.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Check that beds are clean and available for arriving students.
- Stay on duty during the week-end to meet and greet new students until everyone has arrived.
- Assist with checking in and checking out.
- Escort new students to school on Monday morning
- Organize an activity at least once a week.
- Maintain supplies for the residence
- Ensure that residence rules are being adhered to by students and report all issues to residence manager
- Regularly check rooms to ensure facilities are in good condition, being well maintained and cleaned
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by the Housing Coordinator and the School Director.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 600 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top