Renewal Sales Team Manager
- Assume responsibility for all phases of the sales process and deliver a pre-set revenue target.
- Identify needs in the client organization leading to contract renewal and business growth.
- Build lasting relationships with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers.
- Implement scalable solutions and annual project plan to ensure a long-term successful client partnership.
- Handle all account administration, answer questions and provide support and creative solutions to the client.
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Proven track record in a fast growing B2B sales organization.
- 2+ years’ experience of managing a sales team
- Ability to establish and cultivate strong internal and customer focused relationships and work seamlessly within a matrix managed environment.
- Outstanding ability to forecast, set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity.
- Pipeline management skills.
- Global cultural experience – ideally would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- Experience of working in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree.
- Fluency in Chinese and English.
Back to top