Remedial English Language Tutor
EF International Language Campus is looking for a remedial English language tutor at our campus in Boston, MA. We are looking for someone passionate about teaching, flexible in any situation, and comfortable working with adult language learners.
EF Boston, located in Brighton, MA, offers a wide range of programs, including general English integrated skills, elective classes, specialized English programs, such as Business English, and exam preparation. Our students live on campus or with host families nearby and are here for a full immersion experience. We have a wide nationality mix and students come from anywhere from two weeks to an academic year.
We are looking for a part-time tutor who can teach all levels of students, however experience with beginning language learners is preferred.
- BA in any field
- TEFL certification (140 hour in person course, CELTA a plus)
- One year of teaching experience, preferably in an EFL classroom
- Overseas teaching experience strongly preferred
- Send a cover letter outlining your enthusiasm for international education and fit for the job
- Provide a resume showcasing you skills and experience
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top