Regional Sales Zone Manager
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented Regional Zone Manager to work with student for our study abroad programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for a regional team in charge of the sales and customer service functions in the region.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote and sell our language programs to our customers
- Drive new business
- Motivate the team to reach weekly/monthly enrollment goals to achieving annual targets
- Develop, execute and meet short- and long term sales goals
- Devise and manage the implementation of local marketing campaigns to promote the programs (off-line and online)
- Spokesperson in seminars and other information meetings
- Coordinating the implementation of the Sales & Marketing strategy in your region for our educational programs.
- Assigning and managing enquiries and CRM activities to generate attendance at information meetings and one-to-one counseling appointments
- Coordinating and executing sales activities
- Analyzing market potential and tracking competition
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs, payments, pre departure information, etc.
- Liaise with overseas admissions and/or school staff
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Recognized university degree, with some overseas study preferably
- Ideally 3, minimum 2 years work experience, preferably managing sales teams
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; Spanish mother tongue essential
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top