Regional Sales Manager
Please include cover letter and resume with application
Do you love presenting your passions, meeting new people, and being on the road? Do your friends define you as strategic, persistent, and the life of the party? When given public speaking opportunities, are you the first to raise their hand?
In the Regional Sales Manager role, you will be responsible for developing new business in an assigned territory, ensuring high levels of retention through top-notch customer service, and building strong district-level relationships. This will be achieved through focusing heavily on field meetings, high-volume phone sales and aggressive self-lead generation. You will work closely with schools, job centers, fairs and other local institutions to create and expand brand awareness to promote the au pair program.
- Drive new sales through working with local schools and businesses
- Plan, organize, and execute promotional events
- Develop and implement long term sales strategy through market research and mapping out competitive terrain, regional needs for brand and program awareness
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships across departments
- Willingness to work irregular hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Full German proficiency
- Full English proficiency
- Experience with outside sales and account management
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental sales methodology
- Driven team player with strong work ethic and time management
- Extensive travel is required. Must have a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Cultural Care Au Pair is the leading flexible, affordable, live-in au pair program in the industry and has been in operation since 1989. Cultural Care is a US government-designated program allowing young people the opportunity to experience America for a year. Au Pairs live as family members and attend courses at a local college. In exchange, they offer their host families up to 45 hours per week of live-in childcare. Host families are able to bring a little of the world into their homes and au pairs have the chance to spend a year with an American family. To learn more please visit www.culturalcare.com or www.ef.com.
Back to top