Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
EF Educational Tours Canada
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit careers.ef.com.
The Outside Sales Regional Manager will be responsible for developing new business in their assigned territory, ensuring high levels of retention through top-notch customer service, and building strong district-level relationships. This will be achieved through focusing heavily on high-volume phone sales and aggressive self-lead generation. This person maintains a strong relationship with each educator through consistent and collaborative contact while working closely with the inside sales team and other departments based in Toronto to ensure strong customer service and flawless tour production.
Applicants must be flexible and available to work irregular hours including evenings or weekends as needed. The job also requires approximately 75-80% travel within your assigned territory.
- Develop new business and drive growth in a territory in conjunction with inside sales team, by meeting with and selling educational travel to teachers in their region.
- Representing EF at parent and student recruitment meetings as well as seminars and conferences.
- Helping teachers in every facet of planning their tours—from choosing the perfect destination to gaining school board approval to recruiting students.
- Networking to generate new sales opportunities and referrals to keep our industry-leading business at the forefront of international education throughout your territory.
- Meeting with educators to make global educational travel a priority in their schools.
- Organizing appropriate engagement initiatives (Meet and Greets or Conferences) when appropriate.
- Debriefing with inside sales team on face-to-face visits.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of prior sales experience preferred
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Immediate ability to execute a prospecting plan with weekly updates to management team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience either working in or selling to the education sector ( preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental sales methodology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Driven team player with strong work ethic
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset but not required
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fantastic training and professional development
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
EF Educational Tours Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. EF Educational Tours Canada will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. Should candidates experience accessibility issues with any pages on the career site, please [email protected] assistance. Please note that application submissions and other inquiries are not accepted through this email.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top