Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Division: EF International Language Schools
Location: Canada, Toronto
Manage and elaborate commercial and marketing strategy to increase sales in the English speaking market of Canada. From lead generation to retention strategy the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing the business and reaching sales targets in his / her market.
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented professional to work with student recruitment for one of our study abroad programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of sales and customer service functions. Key job responsibilities will include:
- selling EF courses abroad mainly on the phone and reach sales target
- meeting weekly/monthly enrollment goals en route to achieving annual targets
- managing inquiries and CRM activities to generate office visits, attendance at information meetings and one-to-one counseling appointments
- working with EF overseas admissions and/or school staff
- develop partnership and relationship with schools and universities
- analyzing market potential and tracking competition
- fluent in English and good knowledge of Ontario region
- recognized university degree, with some overseas study
- 3-5 years work experience, preferably in a service environment
- creative, lively and dynamic, with flexible, detail-oriented work style
- willingness to take initiative while working in a team environment
- ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of the Education system is considered an asset
Below are just a few reasons why people love working here:
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Fantastic training and professional development
- Fun offsite outings
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Travel and Language Programs: EF product discounts
EF Education First is the world leader in international education.
EF is a privately-held education organization with four main businesses: language training, academic degrees, educational travel and cultural exchange. With a mission to open the world through education, EF has over 40,000 staff working in 500 offices and schools in more than 53 countries around the world.
To learn more about EF Education First, please visit www.ef.com.
Back to top