Regional Product Specialist
As a Regional Product Coordinator you will join the Mexican Sales team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote and sell our language programs to our customers
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs, payments, pre departure information, etc.
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials).
- Give presentations about the program, visa process and occasionally stand on fairs.
- Hold the relationship between our language schools worldwide and EF local office in order to book change or modify our courses.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Mother tongue Spanish
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
We are 45,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top