Regional Placement Manager
Regional Placement Manager
EF High School Exchange Year
The Regional Placement Manager (RPM) will oversee the successful matching process of exchange students with host families in a dedicated region. RPMs will be responsible for managing effective relationships in the region, understanding the unique qualities of a particular state or town, and motivating and empowering local coordinators to achieve goals. The RPM serves as the primary manager for all international exchange coordinators (IECs) with respect to outreach, networking and placement in the region.
- Hit weekly and monthly placement goals for the region
- Develop relationships with new schools and manage existing school relationships
- Work closely with the Program Support Manager (PSM) on all aspects of region management including IEC development, growth, hiring, planning and regional goals
- Participate in on-site team meetings in the region
- Ensure adherence to all compliance regulations with respect to all region placements
- Provide feedback and support to regional coordinators ensuring that success is reached in their particular area
- Provide local coordinators with the appropriate materials and supplies for in-region events
Who you are:
You are driven, self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude. Your demonstrated ability to produce results and motivate others is at the core of all you do, as are your outstanding communication and problem-solving skills. You are competitive and goal-oriented but also collaborative and work well within a team. You have an excellent attention to detail, good judgment and a passion for international education and cultural exchange.
In this role, you must be able to think quickly on your feet and remain positive and persistent in pursuit of challenging placement goals. You are flexible, open-minded and able to build strong relationships across a variety of different audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sales, recruitment, customer service, or related field
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- International travel experience a plus
- Volunteer management experience a plus
Benefits of working at High School Exchange Year:
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time - 3 weeks to start - 4 weeks in year two
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Visit http://careers.ef.com if you’re interested in joining our global team.
Back to top