Regional Placement Manager
Regional Placement Manager
EF High School Exchange Year
Not just a regular job. You are going to make a meaningful impact each day by bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life! You will directly oversee the successful matching process of international exchange students with volunteer host families in a dedicated region in the US. Your responsibilities will include managing effective relationships, understanding the unique qualities of a particular state or town, and motivating and empowering International Exchange Coordinators (IECs) to achieve annual goals. You serve as the primary manager for IECs with respect to school engagement, community outreach, networking and student placement in the region. In this role, your goals are to make great quality matches between host families, exchange students and local high schools. You work with IECs to look for new opportunities in the community to outreach to potential host families, and strategically ensure that our regional placement goals are met in advance and with program quality in mind. If you’re passionate about creating lifelong connections that span the globe, and you're looking to join a company with a vibrant culture and global presence, then continue reading!
Who you are:
You are driven, self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. You have the drive of a sales-person combined with the people skills as "mayor" of your region. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude. Your demonstrated ability to produce results and inspire others is at the core of all you do, as are your outstanding communication and problem-solving skills. Yes, you are competitive and goal-oriented but also collaborative and work well within a team. You have an excellent attention to detail, good judgment and a love for international education and cultural exchange.
Why you will succeed:
- You love the competitiveness, challenge and excitement of hitting goals
- Networking! You are flexible, open-minded and capable of building strong relationships across a variety of different audiences
- Communication! You do not shy away from providing feedback and support to others
- Flexibility! You have a natural ability to think quickly on your feet and remain positive and persistent
- You like being a part of a team that MOTIVATES and INSPIRES you
- Engaging with new schools while managing existing school relationships intrigues you.
- Getting Involved! You enjoy participating in on-site team meetings and local level training
- Ensuring placements you make are within our compliance regulations
A couple reasons we love working here:
- Monthly base salary and bonus earning potential
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development
- Market-leading healthcare plus dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- Generous vacation time – (15 days paid 1st year, 20 days paid thereafter)
- Sunny, open and collaborative floor plan - no cubicles!
- Business Travel - Domestic and international travel opportunities
- On-site fitness facility with lunch-time classes, retail discounts, discounted gym memberships, complimentary in-house language classes and more
- HAVING FUN! Connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our in-house bar, restaurant, and hair salon
Each year, EF High School Exchange Year connects thousands of international high school exchange students with caring volunteer host families and coordinators across the United States. Together we share culture and languages, open communities to the wider world, and create lifelong bonds that span the globe.
A little more about EF Education First:
We’re 52,000 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top