Regional Manager - Germany
Regional Manager - Berlin, Frankfurt, München
If Bertil Hult, the founder of EF, were an ideological dreamer, EF would have never become the world’s largest education provider. A focus on sales, ambition, entrepreneurial creativity, and the motivation to be faster and better than all the others has turned EF into the world leader in education.
Having the right people on board is the key factor for our success: Almost all of our international managers learned the ropes in one of our sales offices. They know the ins and outs of all our processes, are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively. To us, degrees, professional experience or industry-specific knowledge is not as important as the right attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. If you are an “EF Type”, you can take on a variety of leadership positions within a short time.
There are jobs that are exciting but don’t offer any chances for a long-term career. There are jobs that pay well but are boring. There are jobs with a pre-set path that offers no flexibility to try something new.
And then… there are jobs that are not only versatile, promote creativity, team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking but can also be the start of an inspiring international career. Does such an opportunity pique your interest?
Your responsibilities include:
- Running your own sales region to market and target students for EF High School Exchange Year
- Sales, customer service, and marketing through daily Telemarketing to new and existing customers
- Communication with customers (students and parents), German sales offices, and EF offices in the host countries US, UK and Ireland
- On occasion, face-to-face consultations in the EF offices. Organization, implementation, and support of informational meetings, events, and fairs in the regional area of responsibility for prospective exchange students
- Participation in sales promotions, co-ordination, and implementation of individual marketing projects
A successful candidate should display the following attributes:
- Have a great enthusiasm for sales
- Proactive mindset paired with positive energy and a strong drive to get things done
- Sociable, enjoy building relationships with customers, and have in-depth experience in sales
- Bachelor's degree (especially in Business Administration, International Business / Management, Intercultural Studies / Communication, Tourism, Cultural Studies) or a business education in tourism
- Native fluency in German and high proficiency level of English
- Intercultural experiences, and – ideally – an exchange experience yourself
- Seeks opportunity for growth by taking on additional responsibilities with potential for a management role
- Be a great teammate and representative of EF’s positive spirit
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- Above industry level salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within an average time of 3 years
- Regular training sessions, seminars and events
Do you have what it takes to be our next Regional Manager? Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career in a dynamic and forward-thinking company? If so, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with an English cover letter and CV.
We are over 46.500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top