EF Explore America - College Visit Tours
Are you looking for something exciting, fast-paced and entrepreneurial? Are you passionate about education and travel? Do you want to work with like-minded people in a dynamic and global company? Do you want to put your excellent communication and sales skills to work? Then you have found the company. We are looking for someone who is dedicated to seeking out new opportunities, building strong relationships, and giving top-notch customer service to help grow our business: bringing college counselors and high schools students on life-changing tours to colleges around the United States.
EF Explore America’s College Visit Tours is looking for an experienced salesperson to grow our market. You will establish and develop relationships with College Counselors at public, private and catholic schools. In this role you will work with them to create travel programs for students to visit colleges across the country. You will be responsible for developing new and repeat business within your territory.
You will be successful in this role if you are driven, self-motivated, organized, a great public speaker, confident, and can demonstrate a proven track record of finding and developing sales opportunities in schools.
Your role will be equal parts prospecting new schools and continuing already established relationships with College Counselors. You will also need to connect and present to high school students and parents to encourage travel.
This job is 70% based in Boston and 30% outside sales in your sales territory. Phone sales are an important part of this job.
- Drive new sales by calling out to and working with College Counselor
- Maintain existing relationships to continue developing school programs.
- Host large sales and recruitment meetings for students and parents
- Leverage existing relationships to broaden network within the College Counselor community
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Database and Lead Management
- Forecast sales with consistent and accurate sales reporting
- Attend internal and external networking functions and events
- Present information effectively and respond to inquiries from co-workers and customers in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of success in sales with 2+ years’ experience focusing on New Business / Sales Process and Account Management
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Ability to execute a prospecting plan with weekly updates to management team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental sales methodology
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Driven team player with strong work ethic
- Willingness to work irregular hours – including nights or weekends as needed
- Travel is required. Must be able to drive and own a car
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
With EF College Visit Tours, students and counselors will tour a range of colleges and universities in places like the Northeast and California. Campus visits and exposure to local culture help students discover what is interesting, exciting and important to them for their future. They'll return home more engaged in their college search and with a better understanding of what types of schools to visit with their families. To learn more visit www.efexploreamerica.com/collegevisittours
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top