Do you dream of making an impact? We are looking for a Regional Manager to grow our community of global families that change the world through the au pair program.
Make it matter and sell what you love! You will join our fun team in Paris who are passionate about cultural exchange, reporting to the Country Product Manager.
This role calls for someone who displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, is very sales driven, is a great leader and has excellent communication skills, both in-person and on the phone.
What you will do:
- Grow the French market in your assigned region, taking ownership of sales in your region, to reach sales targets
- Drive sales on the phone by responding to the needs of the customer
- Create new sales through working with schools, universities, job centers, fairs and other local institutions to create and expand brand awareness
- Recruit, screen, and coach potential au pairs
- Providing excellent customer service
- Organize and attend promotional events
- Collaborate with our local au pair community to help achieve goals
- Develop long-term sales strategies through market research, mapping regional needs and local competition to implement plans to build our brand and grow program awareness
Who you are:
- You are passionate about sales and making an impact promoting cultural exchange
- You love connecting with people over the phone and in person to understand their needs so that you can successfully pitch our program
- You believe nothing is impossible, and love to find solutions
- You take ownership of your ideas and make them happen
- You are goal orientated and have good time management
- You love being a part of a supportive team that has fun while hitting goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of sales experience with a record of hitting sales targets
- Proven capability with both phone sales and in-person sales
- Full proficiency in both French and English
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Willingness to travel and work irregular hours. A valid driver’s license is a plus.
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication, and travel.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.